Subscribe to our Climate Radar newsletter:
Anton is a lawyer with experience in environmental law, permitting matters, and due diligence on corporate transactions and a dedication to addressing climate issues. Anton received his Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School, and his Masters in Environmental Studies from York University in 2011. He has practiced as Associate General Counsel, with a focus on environmental and ESG matters, at a Bay Street private equity firm and has worked at Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP, one of Canada’s premier environmental law boutiques. He was also part of an international legal team pursuing the enforcement of a multi-billion dollar environmental judgement in numerous countries. He is also fluent in Spanish.
- Mantle. “Why Climate-Related Due Diligence is a Must-Do”. November 2018
- Mantle. “Unpacking Transition Risk and Opportunity for Canada and the World”. October 2018
- Mantle. “Transition Strategies”. September 2018
- The Africa Forum Canada 2019. “Investing in Resilient and Low Carbon Infrastructure to Attract Investment” (Toronto, ON). September 2019.
- Building Climate Resilience: A conference on incorporating climate change into public infrastructure planning and design. “Climate Change Law and the Professional Duty to Act in the Public Interest”. (St. John’s, NFLD). April 2019.
- Canadian Water Network. Implementing Strategies to Advance Municipal Flood Risk Evaluation in Canada “Climate Risk and Liability”. (Toronto, ON). May 2019.
- Canadian Water Network, Blue Cities Conference. “Bridging the Public/Private/Commercial Divide”. (Toronto, ON). May 2019.
- Faculty of Law at McGill University. “Corporate Accountability: Responsible Enterprise in the Age of Globalization”. (Montreal, QC). November 2018.