Our Team is GrowingOur Team is Growing https://mantle314.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Analyst.jpg 600 400 Mantle Mantle https://mantle314.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Analyst.jpg
Job Title: Technical Analyst (permanent / full-time)
Mantle Inc. is a growing client-centred management consultancy firm specialized in helping leading organizations thrive in a low-carbon, climate-resilient future. Our clients include some of the largest banks, institutional investors, property managers and associations in Canada. We are seeking a highly-qualified, entry-level / junior Technical Analyst with an engineering education to support and contribute to the growing number of technical reports / projects Mantle is leading. In this role, you will work with our Technical Director to ensure project deliverables are completed on-time, on-scope and on-budget. We are located in downtown Toronto (Bay and Bloor) and are looking for the right candidate to start immediately.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Calculations, analysis, research, and report writing
- Building and portfolio green certifications including LEED, GRESB, and Zero Carbon Building Standard
- Embodied carbon analysis and life cycle assessment of buildings and infrastructure
- Energy management calculations
- Technical report writing and environmental compliance
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree plus 1-2 years relevant work experience. Mechanical or Civil preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
- Expertise in data management, analysis and problem-solving. Creative and detailed thinking
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Up-to-date knowledge and technical skills required to contribute to our core products and service
- Independent and self-starter
Visit our careers page to find out a little more about us and what we’re looking for in a new team member.
If this position sounds like the right fit and you’d like to talk to us, please send your resume and cover letter telling us about your strengths, your passions and your specific skill-set: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted In:
- Job posting